I’m glad you’re here.
Whether you are new to this blog, or are already a subscriber,
I wanted to share my heart with you today.
Walking Deeper is all about encouraging, equipping, and engaging women to walk deeper in faith, and in relationship with Jesus Christ. Walking Deeper is about community.
We are finding encouragement through God’s Word, and using our spiritual gifts and talents to make a difference in the world.
We all have a sphere of influence. God places us where we are for a reason.
God knows us personally, and He is calling us to know Him.
I typically write blog posts two or three times weekly, sharing about common joys and challenges we women face every day. I encourage your comments, because you may share what someone else needs to here.
I blog about:
- Spiritual encouragement for family life, work life, and just plain life
- Ways to overcome the overwhelming through God’s Word
- Difficult seasons and circumstances, and how God carries us through
- Relevant ways to apply truth to our every-day lives
- Encouraging ways to use spiritual gifts to share God’s truth with others
On the About page, you’ll find info and pictures of ministry life, home life, and links to blog posts most popular with Walking Deeper readers.
You can check it out by clicking here
May you be blessed beyond measure, and if you have some time, let’s do coffee.
Get your free copy now...
Goodbye, Regret Bible Study Guide & Prayer Journal and get my inspirational posts straight to your inbox.
I promise never to share your email.